Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Peace Like a River


Two days ago I started reading a new book, Peace like a River. I have to say, I'm having a love affair with the words in that story. They are so beautifully written, so artfully strung together, so poignantly placed that I find myself wishing I could write like that.

Now, I think I'm a passable writer, and on occasion, even a good one, but I'm not like Leif yet. I want to be, and maybe with vast amounts of practice, I could be, but as of now I'm still too obviously a novice.

Anyway, I just wanted to put a plug in for this book. Check it out and see what you think. If you've already read it, did you love it like I do?

3 comments:

Annette Lyon said...

I do love that book. There are some books (like this one) where I ache with the beauty of the writing and then also ache a bit because I wonder if I'll EVER be able to write like that!

Patti said...

It's hard not to compare sometimes.

aisyahputrisetiawan said...



I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Cara Menghilangkan BAB Keras Pada Anak
Obat Perawatan Rambut Kulit Dan Kuku
Obat Gangguan Fungsi Ginjal Pada Pria
Obat Pencegah Paru-Paru Basah
Teh Untuk Pengobatan
Obat Untuk Meningkatkan Stamina
Teh Untuk Meningkatkan Konsentrasi
Kapsul Mengatasi Kemandulan
Kapsul Penambah Stamina Pria
Tips Untuk Menghilangkan Alergi Hidung