I've been given two awards! How awesome is that? People love praise and to receive it in this form is the highest compliment. Thank you Krista!!! The first award is The Versatile blogger award and the other is One lovely Blog award.
The Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Pass the award to fifteen bloggers that you think deserve it.
- Lastly, contact all the bloggers that you’ve picked for the award.
One Lovely Blog Award Rules:
- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
- Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
- Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
1. I never felt smart in school and got terrible grades. I think it was all perception and I've spent the rest of my life realizing my brilliance! =)
2. I was born with many birth defects, all of which I will not name here. Sufficeth to say, my body is what it is and I've accepted that it cannot hold me back!
3. I was a music major in college. I sing, play piano and guitar. Music feeds my soul.
4. I love hot baths with a good book.
5. I work out and do yoga pretty much everyday and yearn to be a runner with all my heart. I won't stop until I get there. The fact that my body has other plans is beside the point.
6. I love to play World of Warcraft with my kids when I have time. Yeah, I'm a player. What of it? LOL We all have our vices.
7. I have five sisters and three brothers. My mom died from breast cancer two weeks before I got married and my family means the world to me even when they drive me crazy . . . which is frequently. Not that I'm easily annoyed, I'm just in a family who holds nothing back. Painful, but true. Got to love it!
These are some of my favorite blogs who will receive these awards:
1. KarenG. Thank you for inspiring me, for always being honest, for encouraging me and for always answering my emails promptly! I love you for it!
2. Layne, at Baba Capra. She's not a "writer," but she should be. I love her attitude, her way of thinking and how I laugh every time I read her blog. And I absolutely LOVE singing with her! You go girl!
3. Annette Lyon, at The Lyon's Tale. Girl, you have always treated me as an equal even though you're a goddess! I love you! Thank you for all your grammar lessons. Don't think I'll ever remember all those rules! LOVE YOU!
4. Tamara, at Chasing Dreams. She is signed on with my same publisher. Thank you for your friendship and great conversations. You're strong spirit is an inspiration!
5. Tristi Pinkston. I don't know if anyone else makes me laugh the way you do. I adore your sense of humor. I love how you always include me, making me feel important. You are one of the funnest people I know! I hope you know how much I love you!
6. Jessie, at Life Happened. She's a new friend! I love the world of blogging and meeting new people. She has a great blog. Check her out!
7. Elizabeth Mueller is a close friend of mine. We've been up the hill and down together. We've seen tears, frustration, anger, jealousy and every other emotion together. She knows me well and still likes me. She's one of those friends who is always there, who knows my love of writing as well as the heartache that comes with it. Thank you, girl. You're a rock! I love you.
That's it. I don't have time for 8 more today! I'll have to add more later. Got writing to do! Peace, out!