I was tagged by Tamara Hart Heiner today! It's a short interview, but always lots of fun. She's an up and coming author and adorable! Check out her blog.
1. What's the last thing you wrote? What's the first thing you wrote that you still have? The last thing I wrote isn't finished. It's the sequel to The Eye of Tanub. It's called The Celestine Sword. Very fun. You'll love it! The first thing I wrote is called The Gatekeeper. I'd have to re-vamp it to make it sell-able.
2. Write poetry? Sometimes. Mostly as songs. My Gram and Mother were the true poets.
3. Angsty poetry? Sometimes.
4. Favorite genre of writing? fantasy, paranormal, adventure.
5. Most annoying character you've ever created? Lauren, from The Eye of Tanub. She's Zach's snotty, spoiled sister. LOVE her!
6. Best Plot you've ever created? That would be the same as above. The Eye of Tanub. I'm a beginner. Remember?
7. How often do you get writer's block? Never have . . . yet.
8. Write fan fiction? Nope. I'm my own fan! lol
9. Do you type or write by hand? Type.
10. Do you save everything you write? Yes.
11. What's everyone else's favorite story that you've written? Hello? I'm barely getting my first book published! It better be this one!
12. Ever written romance or angsty teen drama? Tried to. Just don't have the romance writing ability unless someone dies! And there's plenty of teen drama in The Eye of Tanub.
13. How many writing projects are you working on right now? Two
14. Have you ever won an award for your writing? Yes, yes, yes! As a matter of fact, YES!
15. What character have you created that is most like yourself? Probably Lauren, sad to say. he he
16. Do you favor happy endings? Yes, please!
17. Are you concerned with spelling and grammar as you write? Nope. Isn't that why someone invented spell check?
18. Does music help you write? Yes! Absolutely. Depending on my mood, I'll listen to Nickelback or new age. But then there are times when I need it quiet.
19. Do your dreams inspire your writing? Yes, sometimes. I get great ideas from my dreams. They are like going to free movies every night! lol
20. Quote something you've written. Whatever pops into your head.
I had something from my new book typed here, but then got worried about posting it. I'm under contract and don't want to get in trouble! You'll just have to by the book!