Monday, November 1, 2010

I'm not ready!!!!

Nanowrimo starts today? TODAY? I'm not ready! I'm sick and can hardly think. I taught my Sunday school lesson yesterday, but felt like I would pass out the entire time! Came home early, went to bed and stayed there.

Today, I can't even log onto the nanowrimo page. It 's too busy. I spent the whole dang morning trying to fix my computer which has been crashing and freezing multiple times during the past week. That was exhausting. And to top it off, I'm feeling terribly discouraged about writing after the month of set backs I've had.

So . . . .

November first can't start until tomorrow! Or even the next day. Not until I feel better and not until my muse gets her butt out of bed! Somebody get me some chocolate! STAT!

12 comments:

N. R. Williams said...

Get well...chocolate coming your way.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author

Anonymous said...

I'd say don't worry about NaNo. When you feel better, then write!

I re-signed in as a follower because a glitch in my blog forced me to delete it and create a new one, with almost the same title; I exported and then imported everything, but you don't get your followers back! But I did copy out the list of Blogs I'm Following. Now I just have to let everyone know what happened so they’ll be able to find.

I hope you’ll click on my signature link here when you feel up to it and come over and follow me again. I don’t want to lose you!
Ann

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Feel better soon!!

Old Kitty said...

Oh no!!!! You poor thing!!!! I'm throwing you some virtual chocolate!! I hope you got some real stuff too!!

You take care of yourself!! November can start when you're well! All the best!!x

J E Fritz said...

Don't worry about NaNoWriMo. The site is being difficult anyway, so no one will be the wiser. : )

mshatch said...

sorry for your setbacks! I hate computer problems; they're the worst.

Jolene Perry said...

I cheated and started a week early. I get paranoid that I'm going to lose something once I get an idea stuck. I promise to end a week early as well.

Don't worry, you'll catch up. Lie down, enjoy being sick and think about your story. Maybe you'll have loads to say by the time you're up and about.

Unknown said...

Good luck!!! Sending some chocolate love your way :)

I hate that NaNo wasn't working today... I just wanted to update my word count *pouts* *stomps feet*

Natascha said...

Bummer :( I hope you, and your computer, feel better. Tomorrow is another day!

Krista said...

Oh so sorry! I hope you feel better soon and the glitches get gone! I'm not doing Nano this year. I don't need to stress about writing when I can stress so conveniently about everything else! Good luck! Breathe!

Unknown said...

Oh no! Hope you feel much better soon.

You need rest and relaxation. And chocolate.

Abby Minard said...

Hope you feel better! And don't worry about NaNo- it's just for fun, not for stressing!